fredag 10 oktober 2014

Hello Sunshine

So today I am showing you a layout that I have made as an entry in Scrap365 October sketch challange. It is not the first sketch challange from them that I have made, but it is the first one that I am showing here in my blog and the first one that I am entering on the Scrap365 blog. And I must say that this was fun and that I am likely to give it another go!
 I started by chalking Distress Ink Black Soot and used an edge scraper all around the edges on my background paper. All of the patterned papers come from Prima Marketing, Stationers Desk kit. Then I used a mask/stencil from Prima together with Distress Ink Black Soot on three places.
I used dies from Spellbinders and a black ZIG pen to draw the outlines of the cogs and the same dies to diecut the larger cogs. The smaler cogs are made with a die from roxsamps.se and I also got a sprocket charm in there while I was at it, going nuts with cogs, gears and sprockets.
 I used the edge scraper on both the cardstock photo mats. A corner punch and two photo corners also helped to frame my photo. The titel word "Hello" comes from the sticker sheet of Stationers Desk kit and the other word is made with the help of a Dymo Junior.
A couple of flatbacks on the page and then it was all done. :-)
This is the October sketch from Scrap365 that I was working from.

Thanks for visiting my blog!/Anne-Christine

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hellohello! What a cool and cute boy there is!! Gorgeous page, makes me smile! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap365 <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. We are delighted that you have chosen to share this layout with us. Hope to see you again :) A gorgeous take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap365, Ali x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fantastic page! I love the zigg pen cogs especially. I'm so glad you joined in at the Scrap 365 Sketch challenge, I hope to see more from you! x

    SvaraRadera