måndag 23 februari 2015

Be Proud of Who You Are

Hi you all! Today I´m showing you a layout I made during the weekend to enter challange #133 at  Sketchabilities blog. 
The paper is Rustic Outdoors from Fabscrap, inked with Distress Ink Chipped Sappire and I used an edge scraper around the edges. I ued the tool Sew Easy Stitch Piercer and blue floss to make the stitches.
Three stamps from BoBunny and four splat stamps from Vilda used with three stamp pads; Versafine Sepia, Versafine Black, Distress Inkpad Chipped Sappire. I drew two circles with Distress Paint Antiqued Bronze and also flicked some Chipped Sappire drops at random.

I decorated my page with a fether, some flowers, three leaves cut with a die from Quickutz/LifestyleCrafts and some rhinestones. The circles round the photo is hemp twine. The title is made with the Dymo Junior tool. "Var stolt över den du är"  translates to "Be proud of who you are".

This is the inspirational sketch I was working with. It was a fun layout to make and I will be sure to enter more of their challenges!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave a comment, it will make my day. ;-)/ Anne-Christine

10 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love how you used the blue from the photo in your embellishments it really makes your photo pop. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Christine,

    Tänkte bara dyka in och säga att det var en helt otrolig design som du har där.
    Det exploderar med kreativitet och en helt unik style som är helt otroligt tuff!

    Jag tycker även att använda sig av Dymo tejp för att skriva medellandet var en riktigt fin sak och självklart skall man vara stolt över den man är. Finns ju bara en av sig själv. :D

    Stora varma kramar,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very nice layout
    thanks for playing along with Sketchabilties

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nice layout! Love the blue and Brown! Thank you for playing With us at Skechabilities!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Congratulations on the feature! This was one of my favs. :)

    SvaraRadera